1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks (for returning clients only), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card who has photo ID to match.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kittel Family Veterinary Practice understands this and it's why we accept CareCredit as a payment option. With CareCredit, our clients can break their balance down into 6 monthly installment payments with no interest (if paid in full by the end of term). It takes just 5 minutes to complete the application here on our website: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular payment option for your family and pet is pet insurance. We advise all our clients to get pet insurance, and highly recommend the 2 companies below. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: